Garlic is a wonderful food seasoning ingredient. It gives an aromatic flavour and enhances nutritive value of any food dishes.
However, garlic loses some of its medicinal properties in the process of cooking. Hence, eating it raw on empty stomach is highly recommended to derive its optimum benefits.
Here are some of the health benefits of eating raw garlic on empty stomach, reports the statesman.
• Garlic acts as a powerhouse of natural anti-biotic if consumed on empty stomach.
• It helps to cure many stomach problems like diarrhoea.
• It suppresses stress. It prevents acidity formation which generally vents due to stress.
• It helps digestion and detoxifies the body naturally.
• It can help prevent diseases like diabetes, depression and typhus.
• It can help ward off few types of cancer, including colon, prostate, bladder, breasts and stomach cancer.
• It also helps in better functioning of nerves, bladder and liver.
• It thins the blood and improves its flow leading to a great relief in the symptoms of hypertension.
• It enlarges and relaxes the arteries lowering the risk of heart attacks.
Garlic is a wonderful seasoning. It has magnanimous anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties. If you cannot tolerate raw garlic, add it towards the end of the cooking process.
It will help retain its maximum aroma, taste and nutrition. People allergic or taking some medicinal treatment need to check carefully before starting its consumption.
You can make your life healthier naturally with this therapeutic food practice.